10 Things To Know About Me


1. I was born in Lagos in 1998 (90s baby! Kinda..)

2. I'm an amateur Christian (I say this because I have a looong way to go and a lot to learn, plus some habits I need to develop) To be honest I've always wanted to be a pastor lol, maybe one day

3. I did high school in Western Australia, and will be doing university in Nigeria (Weird combo right? I'll be writing all about it, trust.)

4. My favourite food in the world is party Jollof Rice (you can't ever go wrong with Jollof, show some respek and always capitalise it!)

5. Light blue is my favourite colour (I had a phase where I wore black most of the time, but baby blue is bae)


6. I LOVE thrift shopping, like it's a permanent habit. There's just something about thrift shops that gives more range than the normal shops you see in shopping centres and all. The fact that its at a lower price is also very attractive.  

7. I wear jeans. A lot.

8. I'm highly introverted & do better at 1 on 1 conversations (It can make me come off as rude but trust me I like humans..mostly) In a big group I'd most likely be quietly observing every character unless I'm very familiar with them

9. I only speak English (I would speak by native language but there are so many complications with that, and I am hoping to learn at least 3 or more in the next 10 years)

10. I love reading fiction and writing fictional stories (so many incomplete stories I've written to date). Chimamanda Adichie inspires me and I want to be better than her. I also like Ijeoma Umebinyuo even If I was never a poetry person.

That is all the basics, so you can know just a bit about the weird person behind this blog



Cheers,


Comments